About this Event
345 W Magnolia Avenue, Auburn, Alabama 36849http://www.eng.auburn.edu/outreach/k-12/engineering-summer-camp/index.html
This program is a combination of an online and an on-campus project where students will learn about the basics of robotics, programming and music composition.
(1) Computer Science concepts and skills using Scratch music-related games.
(2) Music-based storytelling using existing videos to teach melody, rhythm patterns.
(3) Music programming using EarSketch.
(4) How to compose specific rhythm patterns and melody patterns using EarSketch.
(5) Social robots and the features of Lego Ev3 robots.
(6) How to synchronize social robots with musical composition.
(7) Opportunity for student presentation in a dancing robot competition.
Click here to apply.
0 people are interested in this event